Friday, March 18, 2011

NEW DISCOVERIES!

My dad just called yesterday at midnight: “I found it, I found it!” he said.

He basically called me to say that he was organizing some papers and suddenly found a bunch of important documents and photographs of my grandparents. My grandfather’s naturalization document, marriage certificate, many photos and the original picture of the Vadul Raskov grave.

Needless to say I’m very excited. I’ll be going to Brazil in June and will see all this material in person. Could I wait till then??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cássio,
quem te escreve é tua prima em 2º grau, Cecilia, irmã do Mario.

Também tenho comigo fotos e documentos antigos dos teus avós e meus pais e algo documental da Bessarábia.

Um abraço e um feliz Pessach pra ti e tua família.

Cecilia